Friday 19 December 2014

GUEST POST: Brown Butter Ginger Cookies with Vanilla Mascarpone from Eatin' Mess


This week is the fourth week of my Four Weeks of Christmas baking but it won't be coming to you for a few days yet. In the meantime, I have for you a wonderful recipe from the lovely Laura from Eatin' Mess. Feast your eyeballs on these visual lollypops and head on over to Eatin' Mess for the full recipe!

Hi, I'm Laura and my blog Eatin Mess is all about the food I like to eat. From cocktails, to entertaining, to easy midweek meals. Today I am going to share a yummy and impressive, yet super easy Christmas treat.
 
Gingerbread. So festive! Although we don’t really have the right weather at Aussie Christmas time for nutmeg mulled wine, cinnamon spiced hot chocolate, or any other yuletide winter warmer that should be consumed pantless, in an oversized turtleneck, in front of a fire, for me, these flavours are still what it’s all about. Now gingerbread is classic Christmas but these are just a little more grown up. The gingerbread man has evolved. These are really easy, and although I would prefer, they don’t require a woollen sweater.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy